CONVERSE CONS - PRO LEATHER PRO OX (BLACK/EGRET/BLACK)
Regular price €80,00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In the '90s, skateboarders embraced two Converse styles — the One Star and the Pro Leather.
- While the One Star was the more popular model of the era, the Pro Leather, a court performance shoe, was the go-to for skaters in the know.
- Built on the Pro Leather Last, this version has been updated to skate-friendly vulcanized construction.
- A rubber-backed upper, gusseted tongue, and revolutionary CX foam cushioning gives you maximum skate-ability without sacrificing style.
- Low-top skate shoe in durable, rubber-backed suede
- CX foam cushioning gives you comfort and impact protection
- Elasticated gussets keep the tongue locked in place
- Traction rubber outsole for better grip
- CONS wordmark