VANS PRO - SKATE LAMPIN - BLACK/WHITE
DESCRIPTION AND CHARACTERISTICS:
With a totally new design for skateboarders, the new Skate Classics line offers more of what they need to achieve maximum progression.
The Skate Classics Skate Lampin shoes, with completely redesigned uppers, a molded buttress, a tongue with fastening straps and a DURACAP ™ reinforcement, offer a perfect fit, as well as a greater level of breathability and resistance where skaters do most. need.
A two-part rubber protection strip, along with a stronger toe cap, ensures greater board contact, while the rubber outsole, which has made the Vans brand famous, has been redesigned and further refined. with SICKSTICK ™ rubber compound and an internal stem in the heel to offer more grip, greater board sensitivity, more support and more durability. The new Skate Classics Skate Lampin shoes, with a new finish on the lateral stripe, a POPCUSH ™ insole to offer an optimal level of cushioning and impact protection, and an elegant label with checkerboard print, offer the iconic look you were looking for. as well as the performance that every skater needs. This model of shoes is made with resistant suede uppers.
• CLASSIC SKATE MODELS RENOVATED - An iconic style designed specifically for skateboarding.
• COMPLETELY REDESIGNED RACKETS: made of resistant suede and equipped with a tongue with fixing straps, as well as a double protective strip for greater contact with the board.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new patented SICKSTICK ™ rubber compound provides superior grip and durability.
• POPCUSH ™ CUSHIONING - Our new best-in-class POPCUSH ™ insoles fit snugly and don't pack, providing optimal impact protection and personalized energy return whatever your skating style.
• UNMATCHED DURABILITY: DURACAP ™ reinforcements to withstand the daily wear and tear of skateboarding.