VANS - SK8-HI REISSUE SPITFIRE BLACK/FLAME
Founded in San Francisco, CA in 1987, Spitfire Wheels are the #1 wheel in skateboarding. Known for high-quality urethane, a world-class team, and their dedication to supporting local skate scenes and communities globally. This season, Vans Skateboarding reunites with Spitfire to deliver a fresh collection inspired by unforgettable skate trips with the crew.
The Skate Sk8-Hi Reissue X Spitfire Wheels delivers maximum progression, with upgrades for modern skateboarding. Designed incorporating Spitfire’s logo and a black-orange palette, along with added rugged materials like added rubber components, ripstop, metal hardware. Completed with lace locks built to keep up with all the challenges a skate trip with the homies throws at you, while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders’ demand.
• Vans X Spitfire Wheels Collection
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH™ CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
• ICONIC STYLING - Tough, outdoor-inspired materials like suede and ripstop textiles with water-repellent coating have been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the reissued Sk8-Hi® while tying in Spitfire’s unique aesthetic.